Apr 6, 2007

pragpur-Aug 22nd, 2005 at 01:10 PM

I was in the little village of pragpur yesterday...wonderful heritage village with many, many old buildings, well paved roads, and clean!!! I loved to tour the village with that old govt guide (78 years old!), he asked me my religion, I answered i am muslim...and then he explained me that musulman was a word coming from musalim, strong, and amin, faith...is that true? anyway he was really great when we visited the hidu temple, he passed before the statues of their idols they called gods, saying to me I guesss you are not interested by them! right guess, i was not...
At night i enjoyed the diner in the garden, in front of the little palace where i was staying...illumated...wow I tried to tke pic, but at night I don't know if it is going to be fine...
another couple, desi, was staying at the hotel, a woman, her older uglier hubby and their cute young boy (1 or 2 years old)...when he started staring at me he couldn't stop smiling!...that was nice! i like babies...

No comments: