Apr 6, 2007

the most epic day, tuesday August 2nd: drive to Dungarpur....

So I was supposed to be driven from Ranakpur to Dungarpur, via Udaipur this morning and then visit tht town in the afternoon, but the monsoon decided otherwise....
It had rained the whole previous afternoon, and it rained also that whole day!! The road from ranakpur to Udaipur goes through mounts which results in a road looking either like a river, lake or torrent, depending in the tilt of the road....but not like a road anyway...so when the water was a bit deeper or faster, there were some vehicles stopping and soon a traffic jam forming, even in the middle of the indian jungle there were crowds of curious, beggars in addition to the stuck vehicles: trucks, cars, jeeps and motorcycles...
We spent some time waiting for water to thin and slow down, but at our latest stop the rain began again to fall stronger after some time so we decided to get back after asking locals about another way...at that point my driver decided to take with us a local guide, spanish speaking, going to Udaipur and who was stuck travelling on a stopped bus...That guy spoke hindi with a spanish accent!!so funny...So we talked all the way left to Udaipur...That remind me of how much I like the company of well educated people, ie this guide in addtition to speaking spanish and good english hold a Master in history and was very keen on excahnging about our different historical and linguistical bakgrounds. He was also very good looking which only added to the pleasure of the talk!...no, no flirting at all...I'm not like that!
from the morning til the evening when we reached Dungarpur, I had no food/drink/relieve myself, because of that longer than thought journey...but I kept on smiling and joking with my driver...who was amazed at that!
Sometimes i am not in the mood of feeling sad, angry or mean...And it's been days, or weeks, since I can't be sad...I can't explain why only happiness and love are in my heart, and I'm flying on that pink bubble and wanna have only fun whatever **** happen....though i have to say no day pass without this f@#$%^ pain in my stomach...

No comments: