Apr 6, 2007

home-Aug 30th, 2005 at 01:50 PM

and i am home!...it is now 10o'clock in the morning and i feel like it is not really day..because the light of the sun is so shy...and the home is so cold..outside too..and it is so quite, no noise...no animals and no horns in the streets...i feel alien, hopefully i am listening to some bangra brought from india...
I begun downloading photos on my computer...hopefully I'll post some later...when gupshup solve its uploading issue...
after leaving the cyber cafe yesterday night i had diner...paneer with tomato sauce *miam*, and some chocolate ice cream...first in india...anyway seems that enjoying indian food ain't bad for figure..I lost 3 kilos during these 6 weeks...On the plane I was sitting next to a NRI coming back to NY....
Allah ka shukar, the plane seats seem more and more big to me...so I could stretch my legs up over me to get rid of tiredness and have a good sleep after, so I slept quite well...and this travel seemed quite short to me...but the hour to wait for the suitcaes seems really long!! hamdullilah i have them all...32kg of checked in luggage that i had to carry after in the trains to my home...and especially to my home, because the station is 1km from home and in the valley, while my home is more uphill...a nightmare..my arms got weaker during this trip...so I already did some weight lifting...straight after putting my suitcases in my room....

No comments: