Apr 6, 2007

Kullu valley/ Naggar-Aug 15th, 2005 at 07:20 AM

more about my trip in the Beas valley (more or les around Kullu), well those of you from punjab know BEAS river, its valley is one of the most beautiful here in Himachal Pradesh...where it is a mountain river with tumultuous flows...
what is really great is to see it fom the high slopes...where Naggar lies for example...or from the point of view of an eagle...I saw many of them yesterday planning on the wind above the valley looking down for some preys to catch..they are really the kings of birds! and I like thir sounds..its really nice! not like those freaky crows in the pine infront of the table where I took my breakfast...they even chase away the lovely birds...which I don't the name in english, in french it is "menate"...they are everywhere in India and I saw many of them in polynesia (tahiti) last year...
Today the valley is really misty, so it is not possible to take good pics...but now I see the sun so let's hope it will get rid of those lovely white clouds so i can take more pics of the Beas river...I'll come out and see...bye!

No comments: