Apr 6, 2007

last day-Aug 30th, 2005 at 11:04 AM

sad day..it is my lastday in india I am flying bak to Paris tonight, my plane leaves new dehli at 00.35 AM tomorrow morning...so I have checked out my room and put again my sneakers before going out to the cyber cafe, while my luggage are locked somewhere in the hotel...
it is really hot these days in Dehli..but I handle it...38 degrees according to internet...but in france it is 27 at most..so I'll get chilled tomorow...but it will be sunny so at least, I will not lose everything...
this morning i went for my last shopping around the Jama masjid in old dehli...some perfume, some clothes...and i finally found an idea to bring a souvenir to my dad..It is allways difficult for me to buy a present to my dad cause i never know what to buy...so i bought pretty traditional shoes..he could either wear them at home or hanging them somewhere for decoration cause they are really pretty!

No comments: