Jul 18, 2021

20180226

 I have decided to walk in your shoes
As a good actress I play the role
With my soul, heart and veins
I started to feel what you described
It doesn't scare but thrill me
I always go for the next best shot
Even when it's easier to talk to trees
Cause people lie and cheat and deceive
I surrendered to a real higher power
As I embraced love to erase fear
My 2 crows towering on the poppler
Reminded me who that was who rule
So in myself I had to confide 
As a medium for solar energy
I've felt the exact timing of winter 
I'm on a mission, I do what I'm taught
No manipulation and never what I'm told
Bulshit I call off, cause you don't matter
I am no a puppet for you to play with
I am not a lab rat you can tamper with
I own my feelings so you can piss off
My goals are paramount so never put off

No comments: